Xavier School of Management (XLRI) has released the admit card for XLRI Aptitude Test (XAT-2022) on December 24, 2021. The candidates who had successfully registered for the exam are instructed to download and print a copy of their admit card from the official website xatonline.in.
In order to download the XAT exam admit card candidates will have to use their XAT login credentials such as registered XAT ID and Date of birth (DOB). Only those candidates, who have submitted their XAT application form successfully can download the XAT admit card 2022.
However, after taking the printout of the document, candidates need to check their admit card carefully to ensure that all the information mentioned is accurate.
Candidates will have to carry a XAT exam admit card along with one valid photo ID proof to the XAT exam centre. The XAT admit card contains all the details pertaining to XAT such as exam date and time as well as all the guidelines and instructions which one needs to follow on exam day.
XLRI XAT Admit Card 2022- Errors to check:
After downloading XAT admit card, candidates are advised to check whether the details mentioned on it are correct or not. Check the following details are correct or not.
- The candidate’s names should not be incomplete or misspelled
- The candidates date of birth should not be incorrect
- The registration number must be the same as mentioned in the XAT application form
- PwD status should be mentioned
- XAT exam centre details should be mentioned correctly as opted in the application form.