NIFT entrance exam 2022 is scheduled to take place on February 6, 2022,in pen and paper mode for NIFT Admission 2022. The registration process for the entrance exam has started on the official website – nift.ac.in on December 3, 2021. The exam will be held on February 6, 2022 in offline mode.
NIFT Admission 2022 will be done to various courses on the basis of merit secured in the entrance exam. The last date to register for UG, PG courses without late fees is January 17, 2022. After this the window for registration will be opened, but candidates have to pay the late fees as well.
Candidates must remember to go through the admission guidelines released on the official website. They must also pay the application fee before finally submitting their form. Check the important dates and how to apply.
NIFT Admission 2022: How to apply:
- Candidates must visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology – nift.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Registration for Academic Year 2022-23.’
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to apply for NIFT Admission 2022.
- Select the course for which you want to apply out of all the UG, PG programs mentioned.
- Start filling the application form by giving all details as asked.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
- After submitting the admission form, download and print a copy for future references.
Candidates must note that the admission fees for candidates applying under General and OBC (non-creamy) categories is Rs. 3000 and for those applying under SC/ST/PwD is Rs. 1500. Keep a check here for updates on NIFT Admission 2022.