CBSE Result 2023 : Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE 10th 12th Result 2023 will now be released soon. The official notice is likely to release by tomorrow morning and result by tomorrow or day after tomorrow. CBSE Board Class 10, class12 Result 2023 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate will be uploaded on DigiLocker for the students. Students can download their class 10 and class 12 results online by activating their CBSE Result DigiLocker accounts. The ways to do so are given below along with the direct links.
Students may please note that they will require a 6 digit security pin to activate their DigiLocker accounts. This DigiLocker security pin is shared by the board with the affiliated schools. Schools have also been instructed to share it with the students.
If you have not received your DigiLocker Security PIN, please contact your schools for the same. Students also remember, apart from DigiLocker, you can also check your CBSE results online through official website cbse.gov.in, results.cbse.nic.in and more. Check out 7 ways to check CBSE 10th 12th result 2023.
CBSE Results 2023 on DigiLocker: How to activate DigiLocker Account
- Go to https://cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activatecbse Page
- On the page, you would be prompted to go through the instructions and click on ‘Get Started with Account Confirmation’
- Enter your school code, class, roll number and the Security Pin’ provided by your school and click Next-Remember, only numeric code has to be added.
- Once you enter security pin, your personal details would be shown on the screen
- Enter your mobile number and submit – Class 10 students would also be required to enter their date of birth as well
- An OTP would be sent to the mobile number entered-provide the same and submit to activate your account
Once activated, you can view your CBSE Class 10/12 result marksheet, certificate and migration certificate under the ‘Issued Documents’ tab. Remember result will be visible only when the CBSE Board declares the results.
Students need to score 33% marks in aggregate to pass the CBSE 12th exam. Also, students have to score 33 percentile in their practical and theory exams separately.