Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2022 on September 12, 2022. Admit Card for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts has been released. Candidates appearing for the main exam can download the admit card through the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
The Online Main Exam Call Letter will be available for the candidates from September 12 to September 24, 2022. The exam will be conducted on September 24, 2022 at various exam centers across the country. To download the admit card, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
- Visit the official site of IBPS on ibps.in.
- Click on IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The online main examination will comprise of 200 questions carrying one mark each. The exam duration is for 2 hours. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for provisional allotment. Depending on the number of vacancies available in each State, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional allotment.