NEET PG 2023 Application: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) today released the notification for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Post-Graduate (NEET PG) 2023. Candidates can download NEET PG 2023 notification from the official website – natboard.edu.in.
As per the notification, the application process started on January 7 at 3 PM and the last date to apply is January 27 at 11:55 PM. The examination body will open the application form correction window on 3rd January which will remain open till 3rd February. An additional edit window will be provided to the candidates from February 14 to February 17 to update the photograph.
NEET PG 2023 Application: How to register
Step 1: Visit the official NBEMS website on natboard.edu.in
Step 2: Click on NEET-PG 2022 link that is available on the Home Page
Step 3: A redirected page will open, candidates shall register themselves
Step 4: Fill in the application form with required details
Step 5 :Make the required payment
Step 6: Download the confirmation page for further requirements
NEET-PG is the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses which will include the following:
1. All India 50% quota seats for all States/Union territories of India.
2. State quota seats for all States/Union territories of India.
3. All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
4. Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
5. Post MBBS DNB Courses and Post MBBS NBE Diploma Courses
The following medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG:
1. AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
2. PGIMER, Chandigarh
3. JIPMER, Puducherry
4. NIMHANS, Bengaluru
5. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
NEET PG 2023 Admit card will be issued on February 27 and the exam will be conducted on March 5 from 7 am to 7 pm. The result will be released on March 31.