The Department of Skill Development and Technical Education, Odisha will start the OJEE 2023 registration process from February 10, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination can apply online through the official site of OJEE at ojee.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the exam is till March 20, 2023. OJEE exam will be conducted during 1st to 2nd week of May, 2023. The entrance test for all the courses will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. To apply for the OJEE exam, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
OJEE 2023 Exam: How to Register
- Visit the official website of OJEE-ojee.nic.in.
- Click on registration link available on the home page.
- Register yourself and login to the account.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Upload the necessary documents (if required)
- Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
OJEE 2023 will be conducted for admission in B.Pharm/MCA/M.Sc. (Comp. Sc)/ MBA/ Int. MBA / B. CAT / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm courses in Government and Private Universities and Colleges of Odisha.