The Medical Counseling Committee will release the NEET UG Round 2 seat allotment result on November 14 or November 15, 2022. Candidates who have registered themselves for NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Counseling can check seat allotment result through official website of MCC – mcc.nic.in.
Candidates can report to the allotted colleges after Round 2 result. All those candidates who had registered for the second round of NEET UG 2022 counselling and willing to take admission to MBBS and BDS courses under the 15 per cent all India quota seats can report to the allotted colleges, if they grab a seat.
NEET UG 2022: How to Check NEET UG Round 2 Seat Allotment Result
Visit the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in
Click on the tab ‘UG Medical Counselling’
Click on the tab ‘seat allotment for round 2’
Your result will appear on the screen
Download and save for future reference
This year, the MCC is conducting four rounds of online NEET UG counselling for all India quota seats, including seats at central and deemed universities -Round 1, Round 2, Mop-up Round ad Stray vacancy round.
NEET UG Counselling: Highlights
In compliance of the Order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 23/03/2012 passed in I.A No. 16/2012 in Civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 – Anand S.Biji Vs State of Kerala & Others & vide order dated 09/5/2017 passed in Writ Petition(c ) No.267 of 2017 –Dar-Us-Slam Educational Trust & Ors Vs MCI & Ors.
Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has been entrusted with the responsibility to hold on-line Counselling for 15% AIQ seats for UG courses , 50% AIQ seats for PG courses & 100% seats in Super-specialty courses (DM/Mch) , as per various Gazette notification of NMC, various Court orders & notifications of MoHFW.
- 15% All India Quota seats of all states including Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, this year onwards. (UT of J&K will also contribute their 50% broad specialty Medical/ Dental seats for the All India Quota counselling conducted by MCC of DGHS).
- 100%MBBS/ BDS Seats of BHU,
- 100% MBBS Seats of AIIMS across India,
- 100% JIPMER seats (Puducherry/ Karaikal),
- 100% AMU
- 85% of State Quota seats of DU/ I.P University (VMMC/ ABVIMS/ESIC Dental),
- 100% -Faculty of Dentistry (Jamia Milia Islamia) along with 5% internal Quota of Jamia students
- 15% IP quota seats of ESIC.