NEET-UG Counselling 2023: The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) today announced the NEET-UG counselling schedule for MBBS candidates. Candidates who have qualified the NEET UG 2023 exam can check the complete counseling schedule on the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
As per the recently released schedule, the verification of provisional seat matrix by the participating institutes and NMC for NEET-UG counselling 2023 will begin from July 20.
The registration and payment for the first round will be done from July 20 to July 25, and the choice locking facility will be conducted from July 22 to 26. The first seat allotment process will take place on July 27 and 28, after which the result will be released. The result announcement will make on 29 July. Reporting to allotted medical college/university will be conducted between 31st July to 4th August and Verification of joined candidates data by college/university of data by MCC will be on 5th August to 6th August.
Those candidates who have successfully cleared the NEET UG 2023 are eligible for the counseling process. For general category students, the candidate’s score should be in the 50th percentile, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates, the score should be in the 40th percentile.
MCC conducts the counseling for 15 percent AIQ (All India Quota) seats. The counseling for the remaining 85 percent state quota seats is conducted by the respective state authorities.
Reservation of seats under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5% and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 2016” are included under the PH category for participation.
Under counseling of MCC AIQ seats, MBBS and BDS colleges of Central Universities like – Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Delhi, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune are comes.
Also Read: List of State Counseling Authority Websites