MCC, Medical Counselling Committee has initiated the procedure of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate, NEET PG-2022 Counselling , from 20th September Tuesday.
Registered candidate can fill their choices of courses and colleges via their portal. The candidates who are willing to register for MCC NEET PG-2022 Counselling can visit the official website mcc.nic.in and log in to their portal to fill out the choice form. Use Id and passwords and fill up the details as asked by the candidates while signing in to their portal.
Candidates will have until September 25, 2022, at 11:55 p.m., to complete their choice forms. On September 25, 2022, the choice forms will be locked between 3 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. The NEET PG counselling programme is still in progress and is expected to go till September 23 at 12 p.m. It began on September 15, 2022.
NEET PG-2022 Counselling Registration Process
Step 1: Visit the official website at mcc.nic.in as the first step.
Step 2: Click the link that says “PG Medical Counselling” that is on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, click the “New Online Registration For Round 1” link.
Step 4: Fill in the blanks with your login information.
Step 5: Enter the Choice / Lock option
Step 6: Next, click “Save and Next” to secure the selections.
Step 7: Download your registration form, print it out, and keep it for future use.
There will be multiple rounds in NEET PG Counselling 2022. The first round seat allotment will be released on 28th September, the candidates who have allotted seats in their first round will proceed to join further and report from 29th September to 4th October 2022.
NEET PG Counselling 2022, will be done in four rounds that is Round 1, Round 2, Mop Up Round and Online Vacancy Round.
“The Refundable Security Deposit of candidates who do not join the seats allotted to them in Round-2 / Mop Up Round & Stray Vacancy Round will be Forfeited,” the Medical Counselling Committee stated.
As per the website, the MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
– 50% All India Quota seats of all states including Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, this year onwards. (UT of J&K will also contribute their 50% broad speciality Medical/ Dental seats for the All India Quota counselling conducted by MCC of DGHS).
– 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
– 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
– 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
– All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
– Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).