The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2022 on February 14, 2023. Candidates who have appeared for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) held from December 28 to February 7, 2023, can download the answer key through the official site of CBSE CTET at ctet.nic.in.
The objection window link has also been activated on the official website. If any candidate is not satisfied with any of the answer key(s) then they have to click on the link provided on the website. Select the question and raise the objection. The last date to raise objections or challenge the answer key is till February 17, 2023.
Candidates have to pay ₹1000/- as prescribed fee per challenged question. The prescribed fee should be paid through credit/debit card latest by February 17, 2023. The challenges against which fee has been received will be verified by the concerned subject matter expert.
CBSE CTET Answer Key 2022: Steps to Raise Objections
To raise objections, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of CBSE CTET- ctet.nic.in.
- Click on challenge submission link available on the home page of CTET.
- Select the question and click for challenge.
- Select the answer option and click on submit.
- Make the payment of challenge fees and click on submit.
- Your challenge has been submitted.