CUET PG Exam 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG 2023 tomorrow i.e. from June 5 to 17. The exam will be conducted in three shifts- 8:30 am to 10:30 am, 12 noon to 2 pm and 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Admit cards have been issued for the examinations to be held from June 5 to 8. Those who have not downloaded their hall tickets can check them on the official CUET website – cuet.nta.nic.in.
Candidates will be allowed to carry only the following items to the examination venue:
- Admit card (on A4 size paper)
- A transparent ball point pen
- Additional photograph (same as uploaded on application form)
- Authorised photo ID (must be original, valid and non-expired like aadhaar card, PAN card, driving licence, voter ID, passport, e-aadhaar card with photograph, ration card with photograph, Class 12 board admit card with photograph, bank passbook with photograph)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable) issued by authorised medical officer
- Transparent water bottle
Items not allowed inside CUET PG Exam 2023 centre:
Geometry or pencil box
Any kind of paper, stationery, textual material
Eatables and water (loose or packed)
Mobile phones, earphone, microphone, pager
Calculator, electronic watches with facilities of calculator
Any metallic item or electronic gadgets, devices
Candidates will get entry in the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. After entry, candidates will have 20 minutes to enter the examination hall and complete the process of biometric registration, record of manual attendance by the invigilator, cross-checking of admit card, signature, to be completed by the invigilator Photo Matching and Exam Instruction Invigilator. 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam, candidates must log in and read the instructions.