SSC Exam 2023 Dates Update: JE, Steno Grade C & D and JHT Exam Dates Released at ssc.nic.in
The exam dates have been released for the three exams- JE, Steno Grade C & D and JHT conducted by the commission.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC Exam 2023 dates. The exam dates have been released for the three exams- JE, Steno Grade C & D and JHT conducted by the commission. The dates can be checked by the candidates on the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
As per the official notice, the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination (Paper-I), 2023 will be conducted on October 9, 10 and 11, 2023. Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2023 will be held on October 12 and 13 and Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2023 will be held on October 16, 2023.
Earlier the commission had released the exam dates for SHSL, MTS and SI posts in April 2023.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2023 to be held from August 2 to August 22, 2023, Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Constable (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023 to be held from September 1, 2023 by September 29, 2023 and the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2023 will be conducted from October 3 to October 6, 2023. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of SSC.
Guidelines to Download SSC Exam 2023:
- Candidates are requested to open the official website ssc.nic.in and then click on the notification button.
- Now search for Exam Calendar Notification.
- This will open with SSC Exam Calendar 2023 with Notification Date, Application Date and other important dates.
- Tentative Dates for all the examinations such as JE, Steno Grade C & D and JHT Exam will appear.
- Download PDF
- You should start your preparation according to these tentative dates and then proceed for registration after the notification is released.
Download the SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24 PDF and then stick to it for reference of recruitments.