Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has invited online applications in the prescribed format from the eligible advocates for direct recruitment to the cadre of District Judge.
All Interested and eligible Advocates will be able to apply online through the official website – https://hcraj.nic.in/ – starting from January 27, 2021.
Prior to filling in on-line application for the post, candidates are advised to read carefully &thoroughly the ‘Rules’, detailed Notification and instructions issued for filling on -line application, available on the official web-site of Rajasthan High Court (http://www.hcrai.nic.in)and ensure that they fulfil all the requirements of eligibility as per the rules.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 27 January 2021 from 1 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 February 2021 at 5 PM
- Application Fee Deposition Date: From 01.00 pm on 27 January 2021 (Wednesday) to 11:59 pm on 28 February 2021 (Sunday)
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- District Judge – 85 Posts
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Law) from a recognized University; The candidate must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for receipt of online application and also possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 35 to 45 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms)
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Belong to Rajasthan: Rs. 550/-