Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will start the first round counseling process for NEET-UG 2021. The registration for the first round will start from today and will end on January 24, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in.
15 percent All India Quota (AIQ) government seats, admission to all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS and JIPMER colleges will be done through NEET-UG counselling. NEET-UG 2021 AIQ counseling will be conducted by MCC in 4 rounds – Round 1, Round 2, Mop-up Round and Stray Vacancy Round.
After registration, the registered candidates have to provide the colleges of their choice from the list provided to them. This choice filling and locking will start from January 20 and will end on January 24, 2022. After the completion of the seat allotment process, the result will be declared by January 29, 2022.
Meanwhile, the first round of state counseling will be conducted from January 27 to January 31, 2022 by the respective state counseling authorities.
NEET UG Counselling 2021: How To Register
- Go to mcc.nic.in
- Click on the UG counselling tab
- The link for registration will be displayed. Click on it
- Enter the required information and register
- Now login and fill the application form
- Upload documents, pay the registration fee and submit
- Take a printout of the application form.
NEET UG Counselling 2021: Documents Required
- NEET 2021 admit card
- Copy of online application form
- NEET marks sheet
- Nationality certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Class 10 certificate for age proof
- Aadhar Card.