Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has again extended the last date to fill the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) MET 2022 application form. Candidates can now complete the MET Registration 2022 by 30th April. Earlier, the last day to register for MET 2022 was April 15. MET application form is available in online mode at manipal.edu.
Candidates must check the MET 2022 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The registration process includes preliminary registration, filling of Manipal Entrance Test application form with personal and academic details, uploading of documents as per specification and payment of application fee. The application fee for all the courses is Rs. 600 while the entrance exam fee for the selected course is INR 1400.
Steps to fill MET 2022 application form?
The process to fill MET application form 2022 is divided into six steps for the registration procedure:
- Visit the MET 2022 official website – manipal.edu.
- Click on the link to complete the Manipal Entrance Test 2022 registration with the required details.
- Login with the help of allotted credentials to fill the Manipal Entrance Test 2022 application form.
- Upload required documents as per the prescribed specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the application form.
Documents required for Manipal Entrance Test registration:
The following documents are required to fill the application form of Manipal Entrance Test :
- Valid Email Id and active mobile number.
- Academic and personal details of the candidate.
- Debit/Credit card or Internet banking details for fee payment.
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph and Signature.
What after Manipal Entrance Test registration 2022?
Registered candidates will be allowed to have access to the Manipal Entrance Test 2022 slot booking facility to select the preferred date of examination. Once the slot booking process is completed, the Manipal Entrance Test 2022 admit card will be issued. The Manipal Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted on May 14, 15 and 16 for phase 1.