Masters in Environmental Studies is now offered by IGNOU
The purpose of the Master of Arts in Environmental Studies programme, as stated in the press release, is to raise awareness of a variety of environmental challenges.
IGNOU 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University will begin offering a Masters in Environmental Studies beginning with the January session of 2023. IGNOU’s official website, ignou.ac.in, is where prospective students can submit their registration information.
The purpose of the Master of Arts in Environmental Studies programme, as stated in the press release, is to raise awareness of a variety of environmental challenges. The programme will be made available with an approach that is modular. After successfully completing the first year of the programme, the learners will be entitled to receive a Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Studies.
Masters in Environmental Studies Eligibility:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a field of science or engineering, agricultural sciences, forestry, or veterinary science; the degree can be in any of these areas.
How to Register for the IGNOU 2023 Examination:
- Go to the official website, which may be found at ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click the link that says “Register Online,” then click the link that says “Fresh Admission.”
- The next step is to select the option that says “Click Here for New Registration.”
- Complete the IGNOU Application Form 2023 with your information.
- Complete the programme details and submit the educational qualification details by following the on-screen instructions.
- Determine how you will obtain the necessary study materials.
- The seventh step is the uploading and submitting of papers.
- Downloading the form and then printing it out for later use is the eighth step.
The Master of Arts programme in Environmental Studies has a fee structure of Rs 7500 per year, in addition to Rs 300 for the first year.
Learners will acquire knowledge and an understanding of the physical, chemical, and biological processes that occur in the environment as a result of participating in this programme. The program’s objectives are to familiarise learners with the theoretical principles involved in air, water, and soil pollution and monitoring systems; to emphasise the principles and practises involved in sustainable natural resource management and environmental management; and to impart knowledge and an understanding of impact assessment, environmental auditing, and environmental law.
Also Read: Why You Should Take Online Education