IP University Delhi MBA Admission 2021: Apply Before July 15, 2021.
IP University MBA admission process will be conducted by GGSIPU. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates, result and counselling details for IPU MBA Admission 2021 from here. IP University has extended last date to apply for MBA admission 2021.
The revised schedule for admission to all its MBA programmes at its University School of Management Studies (USMS) and other affiliated MBA colleges has been announced. The online application process will close on July 15, 2021.
GGSIPU will accept CAT 2020 exam score for MBA admission 2021. In case seats remain vacant, IP University will accept CMAT 2021 score. IP University and its affiliated colleges offer a low fee MBA programme with good placements.
GGSIPU New Delhi consists of 35 colleges. Out of them the GGSIPU MBA college and other top 10 GGSIPU affiliated MBA colleges with their distinct MBA programmes are given below:
- University School of Management Studies (USMS) – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, Delhi
- Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini, Delhi
- Delhi Institute Of Advanced Studies, Rohini, Delhi
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute Of Professional Studies, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology, Rohini, Delhi
- Management Education & Research Institute, Janak Puri, New Delhi
- Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini, Delhi
How to Apply for GGSIPU Admission 2021?
- You need to submit application forms only through online mode for MBA Admission 2021
- The application form is available at the University website
- The application form along with the requisite fee of Rs.1200/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable should be submitted before the last date
- The Application fee, the processing charges and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances
- The candidate will have to submit the final result of qualifying degree proving his/her eligibility on or before 30th September 2021
- The candidate shall give documentary proof of having been appeared in the last semester/year of qualifying examination before 31.07.2021