Common Management Admission Test, CMAT 2022 registration process has started on the official website of CMAT- cmat.nta.nic.in. Candidates who wish to appear for Management Entrance Test for the academic year 2022-23 can apply online. The application process will end on March 17, 2022 at 11:50 PM.
NTA will conduct CMAT 2022 within duration of three hours and the exam will be based on Computer Based Online Test Format. The exam will be conducted in two shifts, the first shift from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift from 3 pm to 6 pm. The exam will be conducted in English language only.
CMAT 2022 : Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form: 16 February to 17 March 2022 (Up to 11:50 pm)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee: 18 March 2022 (Up to 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form: 19 to 21 March 2022
The date of release of admit card and CMAT 2022 exam date will be announced later on the official website.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of CMAT: cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘Registration for CMAT 2022’ link on the homepage
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Enter your personal details and register
- Key in your registered credentials and login
- Fill up the application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the form and pay the application fee
- Download and save the confirmation page for future reference
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to management programmes in the country. This Test facilitates AICTE affiliated/ Participating Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such Institutions.