The last date to apply for the Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) has been extended by 7 days till September 22. All the candidates can fill out the application form on the official website, the link for which is iimcat.ac.in. CAT exam convener and IIM Ahmedabad faculty said “In response to many requests and on account of continued prevalence of COVID-19, the CAT Committee of the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) have decided to extend the CAT 2021 registration deadline to September 22, 2021.” This year, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad will conduct the CAT 2021 on November 28 in 158 cities. Candidates will be given the option to select any six test cities in order of their preference.
Earlier, the last date to apply for IIM CAT 2021 was September 16.
CAT 2021 is a prerequisite for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow/Doctorate programmes of IIMs. CAT 2021 scores are allowed to be used by listed non-IIM member institutions. A list of such institutions is provided on the CAT website. IIMs have no role in the selection process of non-IIM institutions.
IIM CAT 2021: How to apply
- Log on to the office website of IIM CAT 2O21 — iimcat.ac.in
- Register to generate a unique User ID and Password
- Log in with the generated User ID and Password to fill in the Application form
- Submit the application form after entering details and making online payment to complete the registration and application process.
- Rs 1100 for SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
- Rs 2200 for all other categories of candidate
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI).