The central government has made an announcement to open Covid-19 vaccination drive to all above 18 years of age. Here’s how to register, guidelines, and all details.
The Central government on Monday, April 19 made an announcement to make the Covid-19 vaccination open for all above 18 years. The liberalized and accelerated phase 3 of Covid-19 vaccination will start on May 1, 2021. States have also been empowered to procure additional vaccine doses directly from manufactures.
Every Indian citizen above 18 years of age will be eligible for Covid-19 vaccinations irrespective of comorbidities. Phase 3 of Covid-19 vaccination will begin on May 1. Here’s how to register on the Co-Win app.
Here’s how to register for Covid-19 vaccination phase 3:
1. Visit the official website of CoWIN cowin.gov.in
2. Tap on ‘register/sign in yourself’.
3. Enter your 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number.
4. Then, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP in the space provided.
5. Once you have registered, schedule your appointment at desired date and time.
After your Covid-19 vaccination is completed, you will get a Reference ID through which you can get your vaccination certificate.
Documents required at the time of registration for Covid-19 vaccination phase 3:
You must have any one of the following identity proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Health Insurance smart card issued under by Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) job card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Passbooks issued by bank/post office
- Pension document
Service identity card issued to employees by central/ state government / Public limited companies