The Union Health Ministry has decided to postpone the NEET PG 2022 exam by 6 to 8 weeks. Check out important details here.
In a recent order, the Union Health Ministry has postponed the NEET PG 2022 examinations by 6 to 8 weeks. Earlier, the exam was to be conducted on March 12, 2022.
NEET PG Exam 2022 Official Statement:
“Keeping in view the prevailing situation, the Union Health Ministry has decided to postpone NEET PG 2022 by 6-8 weeks or more,” the order said.
NEET PG Exam 2022 Clash of Dates:
According to the officials, the decision has been taken after looking at the prevailing situations related to NEET PG examinations 2022. Also, it is clashing with NEET PG 2021 counselling.
NEET PG 2022 About Petition:
The Supreme Court was scheduled to hear a petition regarding the postponement of the examination on Friday. The petition was filed on January 25. As per reports, 6 MBBS students approached the apex court as several requirements like compulsory internship etc, were not fulfilled by many candidates.
NEET PG 2022: How to register
To apply for the examination candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of NBEMS on natboard.edu.in.
- Click on NEET PG 2022 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to register themselves.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary details.
- Make the payment of application fees and click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Once done download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.