The Medical Education Department, Madhya Pradesh has started the registration for MP NEET-2021 Counseling. Candidates who are qualified in the entrance test and eligible for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in state medical colleges can apply online at dme.mponline.gov.in.
Officials said that the detailed counseling schedule will be released after the Supreme Court of India’s decision on the NEET reservation case matter.
“The detailed schedule for state level counseling will be published after the order in the petitions relating to reservation in the petitions filed in the Hon’ble Supreme Court,” an official statement said.
“Registration for DME UG MBBS and BDS Course is live. In case of any query or appeal regarding the counselling process email at email@example.com,” another message on the counselling website, www.dme.mponline.gov.in, reads.
Thirty seven government and private dental and medical colleges will participate in the MP NEET-2021 counselling process and admit students to MBBS and BDS courses. Here is the complete list.
How To Apply For MP NEET-2021 Counselling:
- Go to dme.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on UG counselling.
- Click on the option to create a new profile.
- Enter your NEET roll number, choose a secret key –12 digit, in combination of date of birth(yyyymmdd),NEET Score(xyz). Example: yyyymmdd-0-xyz.
- Enter the captcha code and create profile.
- Enter your contact details and bank account details on the next page and update.
- Enter the OTP, create new password, validate and save.
- Now click on the option to fill the registration form.
- Enter the required information and submit.
- Upload documents, pay the registration fee.
Candidates who complete the registration process will be eligible to participate in the choice filling round.