The Indian Air Force has invited applications for a vacancy in Group C. The available vacancies are for the post of Steno, Supdt, Cook, Housekeeping Staff, MTS, LDC, CS and SMW, Carpenter, Laundryman, Ayah, Hindi Typist and various other posts under Group C.
Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on the official website Indian Air Force– indianairforce.nic.in.
Last date to apply:
The last date of application for the same is May 2, 2021.
A total of 1524 vacancies will be recruited for Group C Civilian Posts at the various Air Force Stations/Units.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria:
- Senior Computer Operator – Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognised University and One Year experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt (Store) – Graduate of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Steno Gde-II – 12th Class pass or equivalent from recognised Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class pass from a recognised Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Hindi Typist: 12th Class pass from a recognised Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognised board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognised Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognised institute.
The selection of the candidates for the various post in the Indian Air Force will be done on the basis of a written test which will consist of
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(ii) Numerical Aptitude
(iii) General English
(iv) General Awareness.