Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has opened a registration window for the NMAT by GMAC exam. Those who have not registered for the exam yet can do so from January 18 to January 31. Candidates can log on to the website – nmat.org to register for the exam.
The exams are going to be held from February 2 to 8. Candidates who have used all three attempts – the main attempt and the two re-takes cannot avail of this opportunity. This means the candidates, who have taken the main attempt as well as the two re-takes, cannot avail of this opportunity, as per the official notice.
Steps to register for NMAT by GMAC exam 2021:
- Visit nmat.org and create an account
- Provide your details and indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section
- An additional fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 5 programs
- The candidate must upload a photograph on the Photo ID
- Select the exam mode, whether you want to take exam at the Test Centre or Online Proctored at Home
- Pay the fee and your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard.
The exam will be held from February 2 to February 8 at the test centre and exam from home facility will also be available. Slots will be available on specific dates within this window for online testing and seats will be booked on the first come, first served basis, as per the official notice. Only one exam attempt will be allowed within this exam delivery window.
Candidates will also have to pay Rs 2300 plus taxes for the main attempt or retake attempt from January 18 to January 31, 2021.
GauravSrivastava, regional director, South Asia, GMAC said, “This year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are going to offer an additional window of the NMAT by GMAC exam. This is to help candidates who might have missed taking the test earlier as well as schools that require more applications and have extended their applications deadline. I am also pleased to share that K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management is now an NMAT-accepting B-School for all their programs.”