Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) and Technical (Diploma) Apprentice (TA) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one year Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad.
Eligible candidates can apply for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on the official website www.ecil.co.in from 06 January to 15 January 2021.
A total of 180 vacancies are available out of which 160 are for Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 20 for Diploma Apprentices in the various Engineering Branches.
- Start date for online submission of application: January 6, 2021
- Last date for online submission of application: January 15, 2021, upto 4 PM
- Selection list display on ECIL Website – January 18, 2021
- Provisional list/ candidates joining Dates – January 20-21, 2021
- Second list / Panel list display on ECIL web site – January 28, 2021
- Second List candidates joining Dates: January 29-30, 2021
- Apprenticeship training will start from January 4, 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy detailsGraduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) – 160 Posts
- ECE – 100
- CSE – 25
- MECH – 20
- EEE – 10
- CIVIL – 5
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA) – 20 Posts
- ECE – 10
- CSE – 10
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) – Rs 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA)- Rs 8000/-
- GEA – Candidates who have passed four years BE/ BTech course in the above-mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2018, from AICTE approved colleges / recognised Indian Universities for GEA.
- Diploma Apprentices – the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE and CSE branches on or after 1st April,2018
Selection will be done on the basis of the qualifying examination marks merit (i.e BE/B. Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices).
How to Apply for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can register at www.mhrdnats.gov.in if not enrolled. Already enrolled pass out logging to portal by clicking to login button.
- After login go to Establishment Request
- Find Establishment (Upload resume if prompted by Portal)
- Click/ select option Establishment name
- Type ECIL HYDERABAD in box Press search button.